Navigation Bar

Monday, May 20, 2013

Celebrate: Graduation

One month ago I was sitting on my front porch overwhelmed by how much had to happen between then and now. Today I sit on my front porch thankful for the grace of God to finish well! This past weekend I graduated from the University of Kansas with a degree in Communication and a minor in Sociology. After transferring schools and changing majors, it really is a miracle that I was able to walk down the hill this weekend.

God has been so faithful to me over these past four years. He has made a way for me in both new and old places. I'm so honored to be a KU alum and excited for the next step of my life. Although I have no idea what's next, I do know that God "works for the good of those who live him" (Romans 8:28). Clinging to the truth that He is for me, loves me and only has my best in mind. I choose to be hopeful for whatever the future holds, even though I've been redirected so many times in the past few months. He's bigger than my current and future circumstances, faithful to my heart, and always good. 

Praise God and rock chalk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment