Navigation Bar

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Things I'm enjoying at the moment/am thankful for:

1. This album. I've felt so refreshed listening to this music.
2. my front porch. God knows how many hours I've spent out here. It has become one of my fav places to be.
3. pink peonies.
4. dark chocolate.
5. hammocks. I could spend all day in one of these.
6. coffee, especially with white chocolate mocha creamer. I'm on my 3rd cup of the day.
7. sleeping in.
8. the Word of God. We have the privilege of sitting with the author as we read it.
9. nail polish, especially Pink Flamenco by OPI.
10. This book. I can only read chunks at a time, because I want to digest it all, but it's SO GOOD.

Peonies from my front yard.
Hammocking in the park.
Drinking coffee on the porch.


1 comment:

  1. I love your pink peonies and the hammocks in the park! I'm not a coffee drinker but I love my tea with vanilla soy creamer (a recent discovery after deciding to cut down on cream).

    ReplyDelete